Wednesday 24 November 2010

AdamASAV on Twitter

Well I Blame Justin Of Broadsword Productions for my addiction to twitter. He needed someone on a job for the Microsoft conference "imagine 09" to look after the Microsoft Surface, updating all the tweets and photos that were being fed to it via #tags.


Microsoft Imagine 09
The Microsoft Surface in Action on the day.
This is where I come into it Justin rang me a few weeks before knowing that I know my stuff with computers and said:


 "do you use twitter" no I reply "well you need to know all about in 2 weeks I have a job for you."


So I decided to set up my twitter account and hence since I have been an avid Tweeter. Its a strange concept that so many people seem to be able to tell thousands of people whats going in there life to complete strangers (me being one of these people)


Anyway if you use twitter you can find me here I look forward to "tweeting you"

No comments:

Post a Comment